Accounting & Billing
In an effort to keep our prices low, we have established accounting policies to be applied across all software, hardware and services.
- Our standard payment methods are Credit Card or Check
- All hardware must be paid before shipment regardless of payment method
- We will provide invoicing upon request but the date of the subscription shall prevail as the due date regardless of invoice date
Check In Systems is no longer accepting purchase orders. In the alternative, we offer 30 days credit terms as follows;
- Maximum Terms 30 days
- No interest or other charges will apply
- May be used for software only
- Must be in good standing from previous invoices
- Date of the subscription plus 30 days shall prevail as the due date
Enhanced Documentation Program
Our software and systems are designed around a low cost, high value business model. The software is a template software and includes standardized
Terms of Service and Business Associate Agreements. If additional agreements, documentation or insurance requirements are needed, you may opt for our Enhanced Documentation Program.
Our Enhanced Documentation Program includes an annual fee. These costs are needed
to cover additional business costs such as administration, legal fees, tracking, annual review, additional staff and additional insurance.
Risk Assessment Questionaires.
Although our policies and procedures are posted, you may require our staff to fill out additional questionaires
or documentation to meet your companies specific requirements. Under our Enhanced Documentation Program, we will have our staff complete your questionaires.
If your company needs a non-standard Business Associate Agreement, we will review the BAA and negotiate a signed contract that replaces
our standard BAA. Only one BAA shall be in effect. A specific clause must be included that states the BAA replaces any and all other BAA agreements.